Invoke the FIGlet plugin using the context menu
in the Java editor:
Choose a nice font in the conversion dialog:
Current Version 0.1.0 (June 8th, 2003):
(Binaries only, the source code will be available in one of the next releases)
- Eclipse IDE 2.1 or greater installed
- Download and unpack the ZIP-file to the eclipse plugin directory (for example "c:\java\eclipse\plugins").
- (Re)start eclipse
- The "figletize" action is available for text selections through the context menu (popup)
over the Java editor.
Markus Gebhard firstname.lastname@example.org
- The figletize action is only available in the Java editor. Any idea how I can attach it to other editors, too?
- Font category and font selection using the combobox is not convenient. I will change that in one of the next releases.
If you like ascii art have a look at one of my other projects: